hey friends! just your fave fynf contributor ktentacles here to let you know a bunch of us will be hangin out tomorrow around 8pm est for a couple hours, and y’all can tune in! we’ll be talking about esther’s book, probably the fault in our stars, etc etc. it’s a great way to meet and talk to nerdfighters about cool stuff! not sure how many contributors will be there, but probably a handful, plus all you guys - it’ll be a real party! hope to see you there!
Your friendly neighborhood FYNF contributors are thinking about hosting a liveshow to celebrate Esther’s book, and talk about all the other amazing things going on in Nerdfighteria at the moment. Who’s interested?
- If tumblr isn’t quite your thing but you’d still like to keep up to date with what we post, you can follow us on twitter or like us on facebook to stay in the loop of what’s going on in effyeahnerdfighteria.
- If you wanna connect with more nerdfighters, the Nerdfighter forums Our Pants will always be there for, ah, slipping into? Or some other less awkward trouser-based analogy.
- If you’d like to meet some NF friends IRL, check out our gigantic list of local nerdfighter facebook groups, and don’t hesitate to email or message us if you know of any groups that aren’t already on there.
- If you have some free time and like typing and watching vlogbrothers-y content, why not consider transcribing some videos on the nerdfighteria wiki?
- If you like reddit, we’ve got one of those too!
Hello friends! We’d like to take a moment to remind you that if your life is sorely lacking in IRL nerdfighter shenanigans, that can be fixed!
We’ve compiled a massive list of location-specific nerdfighter groups that are organized by geographical location, so head on over to this page to find the group(s) nearest you and get to meatspace friend making!
Also, if you know of a group that is not yet listed on our page, please send us an email and it will be added asap.
Greetings friends. I’d like to remind you all that we have a gigantic directory of local nerdfighter facebook groups available for your perusal (accessible from the ‘local’ tab on our home page). Through this list, you can find groups near your specific geographical location and join them and make new friends and have gatherings and LOTS OF FUN.
Over the upcoming months, we’re going to try to do a roundup of photos of nerdfighter meetups and outings, and you don’t want to miss out on that action, so check out the page and join some groups today (or if there isn’t one for your area, make it yourself and let us know so we can add it!).
Thank you good night!