Esther Day is fast approaching, and nerdfighters all around the world are gathering together to increase awesome and spread the message of love and appreciation this August 3rd. Below are some of the events that are taking place - see if there is something happening near you.
- Esther Day Meetup (August 2nd) - Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester
- Esther Day (August 2nd) - Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Esther Day Meet Up (August 3rd) - Malta
- Project Lily (August 3rd) - Sydney, Australia
- Esther Day - AZ Nerdfighter Meetup (August 3rd) - Phoenix, Arizona
- Esther Day 2014 (August 3rd) - Los Angeles, California
- Esther Day 2014 (August 3rd) - Edinburgh, Scotland
- Nerdfighter Gathering/Picnic (August 3rd) - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Esther Day Meetup (August 3rd) - Orlando, Florida
The super helpful nerdfighter events page already has some Esther Day events on its calendar. Check it out to see if there’s something near you.
Nothing going on in your town? You still have time to plan a gathering!
Esther Day is August 3rd. We can’t wait to see how everybody celebrates our favorite holiday.
Plan Esther Day events! Spread the love!
How my little sister’s cancer battle inspired “The Fault in Our Stars.”
Just read this piece from Evangeline Earl, Esther’s sister in The Washington Post. A really wonderful read.
"The measure of a friendship is not its physicality but it’s significance. Good friendships, online or off, urge us toward empathy; they give us comfort and also pull us out of the prison of our selves."
John Green, introduction to This Star Won’t Go Out (via mediocreparagon)