GUYS! John Green’s pizza shirt has granted me pizza IN THREE DIFFERENT OPORTUNITIES! THIS IS NOT A COINCIDENCE, IT’S REAL.
Mustachioed John Green: Actual Pizza Wizard
I have finalized setting up the group! If you are interested, go ahead and add yourselves. I set the privacy to closed for now, so the group will show up in the search, but our posts will be kept private. We can change the privacy whenever we want if we want it to be public. Go ahead and join! All of the stuff on there is temporary, and hopefully we can get some cool pictures to post.
Go ahead and invite any of your nerdfighter Facebook friends as well!
Esther Day is fast approaching, and nerdfighters all around the world are gathering together to increase awesome and spread the message of love and appreciation this August 3rd. Below are some of the events that are taking place - see if there is something happening near you.
- Esther Day Meetup (August 2nd) - Piccadilly Gardens, Manchester
- Esther Day (August 2nd) - Sao Paolo, Brazil
- Esther Day Meet Up (August 3rd) - Malta
- Project Lily (August 3rd) - Sydney, Australia
- Esther Day - AZ Nerdfighter Meetup (August 3rd) - Phoenix, Arizona
- Esther Day 2014 (August 3rd) - Los Angeles, California
- Esther Day 2014 (August 3rd) - Edinburgh, Scotland
- Nerdfighter Gathering/Picnic (August 3rd) - Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Esther Day Meetup (August 3rd) - Orlando, Florida
Hey guys! So I don’t usually make these kinda posts, but I’m asking you to hear me out here.
As some of you who are Nerdfighters know, Esther Day is coming up soon! The Irish Nerdfighters, a social circle mainly on Facebook (and most of our gatherings are in Dublin) are trying to set up a project, hopefully Random Acts Of Kindness. But first, we need more members - so if any of you are interested in an Irish Nerdfighters project for Esther Day, give this a reblog and maybe drop a message in my ask? The group is open to anyone on Facebook if you’re not already apart of it, and if one of you could post ” I saw this on Tumblr” we can add you to the group for the project.
Remember, we only have a week, and we need as many people as possible! Any ideas or suggestions are very welcome.
Thank you, and DFTBA!